Blueprint Education wants to make your job with students easier and hassle free! We’ve got new features in place to help you get the information you need when you need it. Our website is here to function as an extension of our office. Of course our office is still here if you want to pick up the phone and talk to someone. We’d love to hear from you.
You can refer students to Blueprint for:
- Make up credits on core or elective courses
- Moving ahead in their studies
- An accredited high school diploma if they are leaving your school
- A temporary solution if your student is on an extended school absence
- Grade replacement if they are needing to increase their GPA
- A course that is unavailable to them due to a schedule conflict
Here are a few items to help you get started…
- Counselor Survey
- Transcript Request Form
updated August 5, 2011
In the fall of 2010, the NCAA published new requirements for non-traditional coursework. Blueprint Education submitted its application in October 2010. According to the NCAA, while the application was being processed, students that enrolled in courses were placed in a “holding pattern”. In late April 2011, the NCAA responded to the application stating that the courses do not meet the new requirements. Specifically, there are specific requirements for “regular and on-going interaction with the student and teacher”. Blueprint Education appealed this decision. On June 30, 2011the NCAA upheld the previous decision. Our courses are no longer approved by the NCAA.
If you need any further information, please contact us by email, or call our Admissions Rep at 602-663-8496